2004/10/08

The Hospital & the party!!

The doctor told me the result of the medical checkup. I don't have liver trouble,but I had a strong gastritis. I twisted to take succeedingly the medicine which governs gastritis, and the medicine which prevents an ulcer. After the medical checkup,I and mom had a breakfast at the cafeteria. After a breakfast,I went to the dermatology of the hospital. Because the pimple of stress nature increases and it does not heal up. I said the doctor that I had a depression since last year. And The pimple was mading as I started the work. The doctor told me to be relax after the work. And I took some medicines and a cream that heal up. I will go to the dermatology of the hospital after 2 week. Then I leave the office until 12 o'clock. I worked at 20 o'clock. After the work, I went to the party that party's name was 'The interesting circle'. I joined in it for the first time.I met various people and had a good time.

0 件のコメント: