2005/12/09

orenchi - Japanese-style pub

I went to 'orenchi' of Japanese-style pub after work. The food are very delicious. And there are good sake and beer in 'Orenchi'. But I can't eat any meat,I ate only some vegetables. I enjoyed drinking and talking with my friend. The one of them was same team of previous company. I respect her,because she is very smart and interesting. Surprisingly the owner of 'orenchi' have a cat. I hold a cat drinking,because I like cats very much. The cat wasn't be afraid of strangers. The owner said to me that it is ok that you bring a cat at your house. I wanted doing but I didn't. After drinking,I went to the station. But the train didn't work and I took a taxi to my house. When I arrived at my house, I didn't wash my face and take a bath. Because I felt a sleep.

0 件のコメント: