2007/06/08

Keep watching movies and drama

Hi!!

How are you?

I am a little better.

While taking a rest, I had watched some movie.

Some of them were good, other was bad....

Anyway,these are movies and dramas that I had watched.

- LOST season3
Finally, I finished watching it.So long... I heard that that the rating was bad. But I want to watch next season.

- The World's Fastest Indian


The movie was excellent!!!

- Babel



If you like it, I am sorry.Because I don't like this movie. I know this director. Because he made my favorite movie "21 GRAMS" and it was so good.


Now,I want to watch the movie "The Queen".



After watching it, I will write about it.

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I am pleased you are feeling a little better. I am feeling a lot better now and return to work today. Whilst I was resting the weather here was very good and sunny so I didn't watch movies but I sat in my parents garden and read books.
Please take care
Mike

JAL さんのコメント...

I really encourage you to watch "The Queen".
From the ones above... I love "Lost", I look forward to the third season (starting next January)