2007/07/28

AFC soccer

Hi, How are you?
I am fine. Today, I went to the library and borrow some book.
Recently, I didn't upload my blog. So I forget some words of English. I feel it is important to keep studying English every day. I decide to write the articles every day.

By the way, AFC asian soccer is hold now.

Japanese team lost at the game of Saudi Arabia. Before the game, I thought Japan might lose because that Saudi Arabia is strong. It became true.



Japan will play at the game against Korea. Koreas is strong. Anyway, I am looking forward to watching the game of Japan vs Korea.

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I hope you are well ,
I'm glad you are able to enjoy the football. The season will start in England again soon.
By the way your English is always very good.

I am fine .
But we still have no running water in our taps because of the flooding from last week. I have to use water from bottles and fetch water from a tank in the street for washing etc. Many restaurants and bars are closed because they have no water for washing.

It is very strange these days.

please take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment.

The season will start in England again soon?
Wow!!!

I'd like to watch the games.
My english is not good.hahaha

Japanese rainy season was over.
The weather of Japan is strange.

I hope people of England will use water soon.

Take care