2007/08/04

Yokosuka's firework festival

Hi,how are you?
Today is a special day.

Why?
Because today is Mike's birthday. Mike, happy birthday!!! I hope you enjoy your birthday.

By the way, I went to Yokosuka base to see fireworks. I go to see them every year. Before starting fireworks, I could bought pizza that is famous because pizza of Anthony is delicious.

This is Anthony's pizza.


It was delicious. I will buy it at the next time.

At 7:30, the fireworks started. For 1 hours, I could enjoy watching fireworks.



Please look at this if you'd like to see photos more. Do you plan to go to see fireworks this year?

4 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona,
thank you very much for the kind comments !!
I had to work during the day but in the evening I visited some friends and we sat in the garden cooking sausages on the barbecue and drinking cider!! It was relaxing and I enjoyed talking with my friends.
The fireworks look amazing .... we have fireworks on the 5th of November in the U.K.
please take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment.

I am glad you could enjoy your birthday.

I'd like to see fireworks in U.K someday!

myon さんのコメント...

very nice firework(: this summer I watch very big firework☆ so I'm very luky for this year(^o^)

匿名 さんのコメント...

Firework is very beautiful.
I like to see firework!