2009/01/13

Do you like Nabe?

How are you?

I didn't upload my blog at all.

I had a reasons.

The reason is to catch a cold and keep sleeping...
I took 5 days off...

You may know that Japanese workers don't take sick holidays from companies.

I used all my paid days off at this time.

Yes, my paid days off disappeared ...

Oh, my god....

I will try not to take a day off for now.
Because I would like to go to travel this year.
(Sorry, I must not be a good worker...)
Although I must make money.

By the way, I could have a good time with my family on vacations.

For example, eating Japanese food!

At this time, my mother didn't make osechi.

Because we didn't eat them of Osechi and my mother had to abandon them.

So we enjoyed eating Japanese food "Nabe" together.

In the winter, we often eat Nabe.
For example, Mizutaki, Sukiyaki, Oden, Shabu-shabu etc.

My family often eat Mizutaki and I like Mizutaki so much.
Of course, we ate Mizutaki at this time.

I think Mizutaki is a healthy Japanese dish.
The ingredients are these.
- Tofu
- meats of Chiken,slices of fish(Cod),
- vegetables(Chinese cabbage,green leaves,mushrooms)
We ate the other dish too as dinner on the next day.
The dish was Sukiyaki.

When I was a child, I often ate them with my family.
But my father doesn't want to be fat.
So we didn't eat Sukiyaki for a few years.

My mother made Sukiyaki and we ate them at once.

Yes, my weight must be increasing...

I need to exercise for now.

0 件のコメント: