2009/04/23

dandelion



I love the spring. Today, I went to Hibiya park where is close to my office.

There were many people when I arrived at there.
Some people eat lunch while sitting on benches and other watched flowers of the park.

If you like flowers, you will be able to watch beautiful flowers in Hibiya park.

By the way, do you know dandelions?

And have you ever ate them?

In Japan, it is popular to eat dandelions.
For example, tenpura and boiled dandelions.

When I were in Hibiya park, I found many dandelions and I picked them in Hibiya park!

I will boiled them and eat them while drinking beer.
If you find them, please try!

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Tampopo ?

some people eat them in salads here,

also you can roast the root and use it to make hot drinks similar to coffee ...

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:

Yes, that is right!

Wow.
Have you ever drank coffee of Tampopo?