2009/12/24

Japanese amberjack "Buri"

- Japanese amberjack "Buri no Teriyaki"



Buri means Japanese amberjack. Teriyaki is so popular. We often eat Teriyaki of meats or fishes. Do you know Teriyaki burger? It is a popular hamburger in Japan. So I sometimes eat it when I go to the hamburger fast food restaurants. You can see it on this website.

By the way, we eat Japanese food "Osechi" during the new year days. We eat the dish "Buri no teriyaki" of Osechi. I will cook it at my parent's home before new years days.



This is Japanese vegetable "Asuparana".



I hope that I'll be able to eat them later. In the summer, I couldn't eat them because of many bugs... According to some websites. it is a winter's vegetable.

The garlics are bigger. All of cloves are fine.



My friends told me that we'll get garlics in the spring of next year. Some of my friends keep growing garlics and they don't buy garlics in the super markets for some years!!! I was so surprised!!! I plan to grow garlics every year.

0 件のコメント: