2010/05/29

FIFA World cup of Africa

I watered plants and vegetables. Then I harvested lettuce.

This is lavender.
I enjoy aroma of lavender after watering it.

By the way, I will be able to watch games of FIFA world cup soon.

I remembered a previous FIFA world cup of German.
At that time, I thought I would like to watch games every day!

Finally , my dream will come true soon.

Do you remember these?

These are my treasure.
I will support my favorite team.
For example, Brazil, England, Spain, etc.

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
it's England vs Japan tomorrow for a warm up game. I don't know if it is on UK TV .. I will try to watch.
I will reply to your email soon ..I had a good holiday thanks
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Hi,Mike!

Thank you for the comment!


Yes, I'll watch the game at 9 pm.
I hope you'll be able to watch it!
Let's enjoy to watch it together!!!

Please take care!