2010/06/01

Nankyoku Ryourinin

Yesterday, I ate tomato's pasta at home. I harvested some sprigs of Rosemary in balcony and used them for cooking. These are plants of tomato in my balcony. I found some flowers. I hope I'll harvest tomatoes soon. This year, I often harvest some lettuce. I am so happy because I couldn't harvest them at all last year. By the way, I watched some movies. - Nankyoku Ryourinin This movie was so funny. This movie was based the true story. Japanese chef went to Antarctica in order and he stayed in there for about a year. He tried to cook wonderful foods for other. Anyway, I could enjoy it!!! - Red Cliff I like the actor "Takeshi Kaneshiro" and the director "John Woo". Takeshi Kaneshiro played as the character "Zhuge_Liang". He was so smart. I could really enjoy watching movies!!!!

0 件のコメント: