2015/03/08

Shopping and reading a book

I decided to start to study English because I graduated the school of web office work on Friday.
So I started to write a diary in English on my English blog.
Yesterday, I went to the shopping mall with my mother and I bought a clothe and shoes for a work. After shopping, my mother said to me that we would have a lunch in Italian restaurant. We went to there and could enjoy eating Italian foods.
We ate salads and pasta. There were so delicious.

We got on the bus to the library after the lunch and we walked to our house. from the library with my mother.
It took about 40 mins.
As soon as I arrived at my home, I lay down on the sofa because I was so tired and felt my both feet.
I have to take a rest.


By the way, I am reading this book. I borrowed it in the library. I will keep to read it and listen to a CD.

0 件のコメント: