2007/03/13

"Fula girl" and "The letter"

How are you?
I am better now.
By the way, I watched 2 movies. They were very wonderful. - "fula girl"


Once, I wrote about this movie. This movie is a true story.

In 1965, Iwaki-shi, Fukushima was a town of a coal mine, but an energy source turned from coal into oil, and closing a mountain continued. Many people dismissed. They couldn't make money for the families. It was sightseeing that a coal mine company had its eyes on the crisis. Some of them were trying to make it in Iwaki-shi with recreation institution "Joban Hawaiian Center". The eyeball was a stage of hula, but it is daughters of an amateur that gathered for the dancer recruitment. Them of Iwate invited a professional dancer as a dancing master from Tokyo, but do not mean she made a fool of the country, and to teach it. However, it is gradually moved a heart by intentness of daughters. At first, daughters didn't know how to dance fula. But them and the teacher tried to master dance in order to save their hometomn. Finally, "Joban Hawaiian Center" made and they were success. now. A chest is touched by one such as the process that men of the coal mine which did not accept the admirable women who are going to save a crisis of a town of a coal mine by hula open a heart in their eagerness or an episode of a family one. A script and a wholehearted performance of the cast that it mentions heartstrings of an impression that tears overflow for a slight word.

While watching this movie, I laughed and I was very impressed.I love this movie.I would like to watch this movie again.

- "The letter"


Koji murdered a woman because he wanted to make money for the university of a younger brother.
Koji jailed and his brother had to work although he was 15 years old. Their parents had died years ago.
His brother wandered work from place to place, and was rejected by a lover, and even a dream has been smashed because Koji's crime.
Everyone said that He is a killer's brother. He had to put up with all of society. But Koji didn't know about his life.
He sent a letter once a month.
Finally,his brother decided to do one thing. Leaving from Koji.No matter how much, by the crime that one human being committed, a family will suffer.I felt discrimination and feelings such as anger of a younger brother, sorrow, reconciliation for the life. Very difficult movie. But this movie was good.

3 件のコメント:

Lonely Linus さんのコメント...

Welcome back Reona!
I haven't heard from you in a while. Good to hear you are better and thank you for the movie recommendations!

I just recently finished watching Densha Otoko. Are you familiar with this series?

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
so pleased your feeling better !!
As usual I really want to see those films!!
I hope they are released with subtitles soon.
Recently I have been watching many old silent movies with Buster Keaton or Charlie Chaplin , they are really good fun considering they are nearly 90 years old.
I also watched another movie by Naruse, it was amazing!
please take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

X:
Thank you for the comment!!!

I know about Densha Otoko.
It is very famous!
I watched the TV drama of Densha Otoko!!!
I like it!

Mike:
Thank you for the comment!!!

I hope that you will be able to these movie and enjoy watching them!!!

I didn't watch any movies of Charlie Chaplin.
I will try to watch interesting movies of Charlie Chaplin!!!

Thank you for telling me!

By the way, I found England good movie "KinkyBoots".
http://www.thefilmfactory.co.uk/kinkyboots/index_flash.html

I don't watch it yet.
I will write about it on my blog after watching it!