2007/03/18

The movie "Little Miss Sunshine"

Today is St Patrick's day. There are The parades of Omotesando in Tokyo since 1992. At night of yesterday, I had plan to go and see the parade. But I didn't go and see it today because I had waked up until 4 am and slept until 3 pm. I was stupid...

Anyway, I'd like to see the parade of St Patrick's day someday.

Today,I watched the movie "Little miss sunshine" after downloading it.

Since last year, I wanted to watch it.



The story was about one family who lived in albuquerque of America.The daughter wanted to attend the beauty contest and she tried to go to the contest from her house with her family by the almost broken yellow car. They had some troubles and they met the some funny accidents before the beauty contest. Then they started changing while going to the contest. All of her family started banding together so that they wanted her to attend the beauty contest. The character of the grandfather's words were good.

After watching it, I think that happiness is not money. It is different for everyone. If you lose something, you just look for other something. Life is sometimes difficult. But we can learn from suffering and lose and we can enjoy our lives and we have people who support us. In addition, I felt that family is most important after watching it. I think the movie "Little miss sunshine" is a wonderful movie.

3 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
wow , that is so strange ... they have a St Patrick's day celebration in Japan ... I looked at the photos on the link... are there lots of Irish people in Tokyo???
They don't even have a parade like that in England as far as I know.... there are lots of parties though ..especially in my home town Cheltenham because this week there is always a famous horse racing meeting and many thousands of Irish people travel to these races ... then they fill the pubs, drink thousands of pints of guinness and party.... and boy do they party!!
I hope you are well
take care
MIke

JAL さんのコメント...

I loved this film. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find the last film you recommended.

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment.
There are Irish people in Tokyo and other place.

Jal:
Thank you for the commenet.
I am glad you loved this film.