2007/04/23

Metting frinds & sleeping

Today, I have to make some document of new project. It is difficult that everyone understand the system.Anyway, I will keep doing it tomorrow.

By the way, I met my favorite friends at the night of Saturday. We wanted to eat Thailand food. So I left my apartment at 6:30 and arrived at the place where we were waiting for. Then we went to the restaurant and enjoy talking and eating for 4 hours!!!!

I like talking about something and listening to other person's talks. I could really relax with them.

We plan to have a dinner at the next time and go to the firework of Yokosuka in the summer. Of course, I will talk about it after that.

Then after coming back to my apartment at 12pm, I couldn't watch at all. So I watched the movie "Rocky" on TV for the first time. I had never watched it before. Well, it was good. After watching it, I found Korean movies and dramas and kept watching them until the morning. Of course, I slept all day on Sunday.it was waste of the time?

But I needed sleeping on Sunday. If I didn't any sleep on Sunday, I might take a day off although I have to upload the date of DB.

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
sounds like you had a great weekend.. I don't think it matters to spend the odd day asleep .. ha ha ... I had a good weekend too , so I sent you some photos..
i hope all is well
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment.
And thanks for sending gifts!!!

I am looking foward to meeting my family and spending a time together!!!

I will write emails again.

Take care!