2007/04/01

U.S.-Japan Friendship Yokosuka Cherry Blossom Festival

Recently, I didn't upload my blog.

Today, I went to Yokosuka. Because there was a festival of Cherry blossoms in the US Naval Base. I left my home at 10 am. Then I arrived at Yokosuka and walked to US Naval Base for 15 mins. After that, I entered into US Naval Base. There are a lot of cherry blossoms in there. They were very beautiful.





Of course, there were a lot of food stalls in there.

This is a famous pizza shop "Antnony's pizza".





A lot of people bought them. But you have to keep standing up for at least 1hours in order to buy them.

Before, I have been to US Naval Base in order to see fireworks festivals 3 times.

I really enjoyed seeing beautiful cherry blossoms. I like Yokosuka so much because there are the ocean and some beautiful parks in Yokosuka. So I may leave my appartment and live in Yokosuka. Anyway, I could feel the wind and smell of the ocean, fresh air and enjoyed the festival.

Please look at this if you want to see more photos.

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
sounds like a wonderful day ... I want to see the sakura in Japan one day. I love the way you write about feeling the wind and the ocean. I hope you find a beautiful place to live .
please take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment.

I really want you to see Japanese cherry blossoms someday.
Of course I'd like to go to England and see beautiful gardens!!!