2007/05/08

The movie "Mushishi" & my brain

Yes. I had been waiting for watching the movie "Mushishi".



A few days ago, I could watch the movie "Mushishi". The image of the movie was almost same as anime. I like the movie's version of Mushishi.

By the way, I am making programs at my office. Sometimes, I want to run out from my office because of bugs. But I can't...

When I don't deal with my bugs, X or others sometimes make me laugh. I really thank for them.

People of other company often make programs. But at this time, it isn't different. I have to make programs and do test until releasing. Because my company wants to down cost.

hahaha.funny.

Recently,I didn't make programs. So I forgot some things. But I could remember them while making programs.

I think making program by my self may make my brain strong.

0 件のコメント: