2007/10/15

Could you make "Okonomiyaki" by yourself?

I ate too much!!!

I am trying to empty my refrigerator because I will leave from Japan on 18th.

And I am trying not to buy a lot of fresh food at the supermarkets.

So now, I am making Japanaese food "Okonomiyaki" and eating it because we can make "Okonomiyaki" if there are some flour and cabbages , eggs,some slice of meats or seafoods.

Do you know how to make "Okonomiyaki" by yourself?

It is so easy to make "Okonomiyaki". In addition, it is so healthy because it includes many cabbage.

At first, you will cut the cabbage into strips and wash them by the water.



Then you will put 1 small bowl shredded cabbage and the flour(50g) ,1 egg ,the water( 30ml) into the bowl. It is a base of "Okonomiyaki".



After that, you will mix them.



After mixing them, you will bake meats (50g)or seafoods.



After baking them, you will put the base of "Okonomiyaki" into the pan like this.



After about 10 mins, you will check them and flip them.



Then you will bake them like this for about 10 mins while checking them and put some okonomiyaki sauce on them. It is finish!!! If you don't have or find any okonomiyaki sauce, I think it is good to you use the mixed ketchap and mayo instead of okonomiyaki sause.



If you eat "Okonomiyaki" at the restaurants, you will have to pay at least 1200 yen in Tokyo. But if you make it by yourself in your house, You will be able to save a lot of money.

2 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

hahaahha "cooking with kk", on tv asahi! hahahahah

reona さんのコメント...

Ba:
What is "cooking with kk"?
I am sorry.I don't know.
Please tell me!