2007/10/18

My trip of England #1 Going to England

I must write about my trip.

After getting up at 5 am, we went to the Narita airport by the Narita Express.Because I got up early, I slept while getting on the express.

We arrived at 9 am and got on the flight at 11 am. While getting the plane, I watched the moves & reading book. After 11 hours, we arrived at the Heathrow Airport!!!


I went out from the airport and saw around thre. The weather of England is cooler than Japan's. But the air was so clean and fresh!!!!

This is a taxi of UK!!! It is different from Japan's one.

Anyway, I liked UK when I arrived at England at once.
If I will go to England, I will try to get on the train.

Then we got on the bus of the travel agency and arrived at the hotel. The hotel was close to Euston station. After checking in, I went out the hotel. Mike taught me the place of Tesco. So I went to there on foot. I bought some water & beer. Mike, Thanks! I was able to buy a thing cheaply.


There is a supermarket "Tesco" where is close to warren street st.




While going back to the hotel, I found the chinese restaurant. I felt hungry and bought the food by take away.


The price is only 3 ponds!!! After arriving at my room, I ate chinese food & drunk beer. Then I went to the bed because we had to get up early.

0 件のコメント: