2008/01/11

My trip of England #10 Apple rooftop & the real pub!!!

After having a lunch and seeing a nice landscape, we got on the tube again because I 'd like to go to one place.
Yes, Apple rooftop!!!





Mike took us to there again.hahaha. Mike,thank you so much!!!



I watched the video of the live of the Beatles in this building on TV again and again. I think that people who could see their live in the real were lucky!!! I was very impressed when I saw Apple roof top.

Then Mike guided us around London. My mother loves shopping. So her walking was faster than us.hahaha. Anyway, Mike,thank you for guiding us around London. After shopping, we came back to the hotel because my mother was so tired. (She fastly walked to enter many stores....) So we took a rest in the hotel. After taking a rest, I went to the pub "The Worlds End" of Camden Town with Mike!!! I was so excited because I wanted to go to the pub of UK!!!! If you want to go to there, check this.









This pub is so huge and nice. I was so surprised because one woman sat down on the pub. I asked Mike about it. The pub is popular in UK. So people goes to there alone. Wow.

If I lived in UK, I will go to there every nights!

Anyway, we drank beer,cider,port.



The beer of UK is so different from Japanese. But it is more delicious. Of course, cider & port too. We talked about a lot of things while drinking beer. For example, about tax of UK. Japanese tax is 0.5%. But UK's tax is 17% except foods and books. I heard that UK's health system and welfare system are better than Japan and America.

Especially, Japanese pension system is destroyed. You may know about it....

Anyway, I can understand about tax of UK. I think Japanese government have to try the system of UK.

When I went to the rest room, I found the poster!!!



Wow. I love madonna & Guns and roses. If I go to UK again, I'd like to go to this pub!Mike, thank you! I could enjoy with you in the pub!!!! I will write about the next day of my trip later!!!

1 件のコメント:

JAL さんのコメント...

Nice to see you had a great time there