2008/01/07

How was your Christmas of last year?

Did you have a great time?





I had a great time although I couldn't spend a time with my family...

I met my friends and had a dinner at Thai restaurant "baankirao".
This restaurant is one of my favorite restaurants of Tokyo. The food are so delicious and the price is reasonable.





Of course, we ordered a lot of dishes and drank beer!!! The price per a person was only 3000 yen. Do you belive it??? My friends gave me a beautiful flower!!!! Anyway, we enjoyed talking together and eating. I hope we'll meet again.

3 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

Wow, i am so glad you had a great time with your friends!!

why don't you post the flower???

Feliz Ano Novo (= Happy New Year)!!!!

reona さんのコメント...

ba:
Thanks for the comment!

And Feliz ano novo!!!

I will update the photo later!

匿名 さんのコメント...

Teddy bears are very cute.
And flowers are very beautiful.