2008/10/26

Dark chocolates and my dream

Do you want to stay healthy?

I read an interesting article about our health.

According to it, we can stay healthy if we keep eating dark chocolates!!!
The article said that regular xomsumption of small doses of dark chocolate my protect our hearts from inflammation and subsequent cardiovascular desease.

A few years ago, dark chocolates are so popular among young women in Japan.
The news said that dark chocolates help our diet.
I know that chocolates have many cacaos and polyphenol.
Of course, I like chocolates before I knew that.
So I often eat or drink chocolates when I feel hungry in my office and home.

I would like to eat dark chocolates because I wrote about it.

I must buy a lot of chocolates after work...

Yes, I believe that my height doesn't increase forever because I will keep eating dark chocolates every day.
It must be many woman's dreams.

Do you believe that?

0 件のコメント: