2008/10/21

Do you like the opera?

Hi,folks!

How are you?

I am fine. However, I am still busy because of my work.
If it is Novermber, I may take some holidays because one of the tasks will be over.

When I sometimes work overtime in my office, I can't believe that I had gone to UK last year!

Yes, I'd like to go to UK if it is possible.
(In addition, the tickets of airplanes are cheaper now.)

By the way, I got a email from UK-Japan.

The email was an invitation of the opera in suntory hall of Tokyo. To tell the truth, I have watched the opera "Aida" when I was a child. Because I participated in an activity "Orchestra club" of the junior high school. At first, I wanted to master the trimpet. But I gave up because it was too difficult to master playing the guiter...

So I often listened to the classic music and watechd operas.

Anyway, I hope that I will go to watch the opera tomorrow. But I don't know whether I will go to there tomorrow...

0 件のコメント: