2008/12/10

The hotels around hot springs

Hi,how are you?

I am not fine because I have a cold since last Friday...
Now, I have a fever yet...

By the way, you may know I like hot springs.

When I went to Kagoshima on Feb, I took hot springs of the hotel many times a day.
(For example, I took a hot springs 2 times after having a dinner.
Before sleeping and after waking up in the morning, I took a hot spring again.)
They offer limousine service from hotels to the center of Tokyo.
(The fee is only 300yen!!!)

I would like to go to hot springs because the winter is so cold.

I found the hotels "Ohruri".

There are hotels around major hot springs and the prices are so cheap!
Their hotels are close to famous hot springs.
(Kinugawa,Kusatsu,Nikkou,Nasu,Shiobara etc)

Kusatsu is one of my favorite Japanese places. Kusatsu is famous as the winter sport's place.

If you go to there with 4 person, the price with half board is 5,300yen per a person.
(It is including limousine service and dinner and breakfast)

Do you want to go to there?

0 件のコメント: