2008/12/11

Lack of sleep

I have a fever yet..

Unfortunately, my cold is worse than it was yesterday.

I have a runny nose and a little fever, a heavy cough...

Yesterday, I left my office as soon as it was 6 pm.
Then I got on the subway and the train for about 40 mins and arrived at my home.
At first, I didn't want to cook any food.
Because I was so tired.
But I cooked Japanese noodle "Udon" of the boiled egg and ginger, onions.



I slept at 11 pm.
After 2 hours, I suddenly woke up because I had a blocked nose and I couldn't breathe at all.
So I decide to give up to sleep again and started reading books in the bed.

I put Kleenex into my nose because I had a runny nose.
If you saw me, you must laugh at me...

Anyway, I read the book for 4 hours and I tried to sleep again at 5 am...
So I felt a sleep when I woke up this morning.

Although I wanted to stay at my home, I left my home at 8 am after taking a shower.

I hope I will sleep enough tonight until the next morning.

3 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
please try to rest.
I hope you feel better soon
take care
Mike

匿名 さんのコメント...

hey! i found your blog.

i missed this week's Little Charo. What happened?!

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment!

A few days ago, I read the news about that it snowed in UK.

So please take care not to catch a cold!
And have a nice Christmas with your family!