2009/05/07

The aquarium

The next day, my father wanted to exercise because we ate too much!!! So we decided to walk 10 Km!!! It is about 10 Km from my parent's home to the aquarium "The port of Nagoya public aquarium". Then we left the home at 9 am. The weather was so nice. We could arrived at the aquarium without sweat at 9:40 am. Then we bought the tickets and entered into the aquarium.

These were Beluga whale.



The baby was born in this aquarium.

There were many people in front of dolphins.



I think that this dolphin was sleeping. Is this dolphin pretty?



After seeing many fishes, we enjoyed watching the show of dolphins.




The show was so good and dolphins were very smart!!!

This aquarium is famous because as turtle's artificial breeding.

These turtles were born in last year.







We left the aquarium and took a rest because there were many people in there and we had to go back to home by foot. After about 40 mins, we could arrived at the home. We enjoyed walking too!!! Then I ate Japanese food "Okonomi yaki" and drank beer. Because I was so hungry.



If I will go to my parent's home again, I would like to enjoy walking with my father!

2 件のコメント:

Hide さんのコメント...

Oh, it sounds like so comfortable,right?
Walking, Aquarium, Okonomiyaki, Beer...
It is perfect schedule!

reona さんのコメント...

Hi,Hide!

Thank you for the comment!

I read your diary!

I am glad that you enjoy your life in US!

I really enjoyed the holidays!

I can't wait for the next holidays!
hahaha