2009/05/21

Japanese noodle with rocket salad

Yesterday, I watered my plants and checked them. Rocket salads are growing like topstitch because the weather are fine.

This is a rocket salad.



I picked up some rocket salads and made Japanese noodle "Soba" with Rocket salads.

The recipe is so simple. I sauted mushrooms and Japanese noodle "soba" with olive oil. After sauting them for a few mins, I added Japanese soy sauce "Mentsuyu" and some Rocket salads. Mentsuyu is the "soup" for the noodles. It is available at asia shops, but you can also try to make it yourself.



I ate this Japanese dish and drank some beer!

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

I wanna eat "Soba" now. Hide

reona さんのコメント...

Hi hide

Thank you for the comment!!!

I can understand you!
Soba is my favorite food.
If you fine soba in the supermarket, please enjoy eathing Soba!!!