2007/12/19

About going abroad & trading

Hi,floks? How are you?

I am fine. But my PC doesn't work yet...

I need to go to the store to fix my pc???? It is hard to access internet. I can't see other friend's blog or websites.
I can't buy something on the net. I need internet!!!

By the way,
in this morning, I waked up at 7 am. But I couldn't sleep until 3 am. So I slept again. It was 7:40 am when I waked up again!!!

Oh, my god...

I thought I took a day off. But I left my apartment at once. Fortunately, I could arrived at my office until 9 am.
Now,
I am thinking about going abroad for 1 year and becoming a trader of my favorite food. So I have to quit my company before going abroad. Because I don't want to regret.
I may publicize on my blog that I will start trading one thing in the future.

0 件のコメント: