2007/12/11

Hyogo castle!!!

Hi,folks!!! How are you? I am fine. Tokyo is cold. So I don't want to leave my bed when I wake up at the early morning. haha By the way, I had gone to Hyogo prefecture of Japan to attend the wedding of my cousin. Hyogo is famous as the beautiful castle.



At this time, I used the highway bus of the night.

Why???

The reasons are here.

- I wanted to save money.
The fee of bus is about 8000yen.
It is a half price of express trains.

- I wanted to arrive at there while sleeping.
The express trains 'Shinkansen' don't work at the midnight. If I get on express trains to attend the wedding at 11 am , I had to get up at 5 am!!! Yes, I was afraid that I might not wake up at 4 am....

So I got on the bus at 11 pm and I arrived at Himeji city at 8 am of next day.
You may know that The movie 'The last samurai' was made in Hyogo castle. So foreigners come to see Hyogo castle.

I was born in Himeji city of Hyogo. Althought himeji city isn't bigger than Tokyo, there are many shops etc. So I played with friends in the departments & game shops when I was child.

I often had gone to see and play in Hyogo castle. Although I saw the castles of Japan(Osaka,Odawara etc), I think Hyogo castle is most beautiful and biggest. There are a big park and a zoo in Hyogo castle.

Of course, you can enter the castle. The rooms of castle are so wonderful. Hyogo is far from Tokyo. But I think if you have a chance, you have to see hyogo castle! You may feel the samurai's culture.

3 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
it's quite cold in the U.K. today too ...
the castle looks cool , I think I have seen it in a few movies maybe ... I would like to visit that castle....
I hope you enjoyed the wedding
take care
Mike

ba さんのコメント...

ah, hyogo castle.......... the very first post card!!! it's nice to know you are fine, my dear!!! have a nice wedding party!

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Yes, the castle is so beautiful!

If you come to Japan, let's go there together!

I think you will like there!


ba:
Wow.Do you remember my first postcard?
Thanks!!!

If you come to Japan, I will guide you around Japan!