2007/11/21

what is most important of your life?

Now, it is 1 am. The day that I can't sleep are continued. I can't recover from his death. I know that I need the time to accept his death. He was one of the best friends for me. For example, when I had the thing that I worried about , I called him whether it was midnight. Whether he slept or he was working, he heard about my talk when I called him. On monday, I went to the mental hospital with other friend because she told me that my condition was not good. It is so important to spend the time with him for me. To tell the truth, I didn't slept at all and I couldn't breathe at night alone from the day I had heard about his death. While I stay with other, I can be calm. But I can't stop crying when I am alone or spend the time in the parks. I just know that we have to try to spending the time without any regrets. I wonder whether he was satisfied with his life because his live was only work... I believe that he will watch us in the heaven. Everyone, please try to spend the time without any regret and think about your life again. what is most important of your life?

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Dear Reona
I really don't know what to say that could help.
For me the most important things in my life are family and friends . I can really understand why you are so upset. Please try to take care of your health if you can ,your friend would not want you to become sick because of his death.
I wish I was closer and I could help you. After your trip to England when I met you and your Mother I feel you really are my good friend and I wish I could do something to help.
I feel so far away now. Please talk to your friends and family and seek help and comfort from them.
Please take care and try to rest and eat if you can.
It is not a bad thing to cry it may help but please ask for help if you need it.
I hope you can feel better soon.
lots of love
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment.

You are so kind because you helped me!!!

I can recover from the death of my friend. Of course ,I feel sad when I remember him.

I agree you. My most important things are family and friends!!!

I think you are my best friend.
I really thank god to meet you.
So I wish you enjoy your life!
I want to meet you again!!!

P.S I hope we chat in Skype again.

See you again!