2008/09/25

Relation of companies

I'm not quite myself and I am dazed today.
I think I couldn't sleep well last night.

By the way, I will attend the welcome party of the company at tomorrow's night.
One person joined to our team this month.

It is important to drink together after work for Japanese workers.
Is it common in your countries?
For example, welcome party,farewell party, year end party, New years party etc...
So if you enter Japanese companies, you may be surprised!

Yes, Japanese manage to drink together with workers after work in order to understand each other and communicate.
Maybe, many Japanese like doing something with co-workers.
How ever, younger people today doesn't like to attend parties of companies.
Of course , me too..

I like parties.
So I sometimes enjoy parties with friends or co-workers who are my friends.
However, relations of companies in Japan is so difficult for me.
Because we must pay a lot of money and we sometimes listen to complaints from co-workers and bosses...

So I will try not to sit beside persons who talk only complaints...

Am I bad?

I just want to enjoy wonderful talking if I attend parties.

I want to talk about welcome party and farewell party again.

New company members or members who will leave can drink and eat without money.
Because other company members must pay money instead of new members or leaving members.

Sometimes, I don't want to attend welcome parties when many people joined our tearm.
Because I have to pay many money...
So I often save money when it is April.
April is a season when many people enter companies in Japan.

Anyway, I will attend the welcome party and I hope it will be nice.
(I wish that I won't listen to any complaints while the party...)
I will write about it on my blog later.

0 件のコメント: