2010/03/08

My suitcase

Yesterday, I harvested many vegetables.

Then I planted seeds of Turnip.



Turnip is popular in Japan.
For example, we eat pickled Turnip or salad etc.

In Japan, there are many pickles "Tsukemono". "Tsukemono" is traditional Japanese food. Last year, I wanted to grow it.
But I couldn't grow Turnip in my balcony because my balcony was full by other vegetables.
So I want to plant seeds of Turnip this year.
Of course, I will plant seeds of Turnip in this fall.

If I come back to Japan from Spain, I might watch sprout of Turnip in my balcony.

By the way, I didn't prepare to pack my suitcase yet.

I will do that tonight.

If it is possible, I want to buy seeds of Spanish vegetables or flowers.
By the way, camomile of my balcony is good! After blooming flowers of camomile, I will try to get seeds in order to increase plants!

0 件のコメント: