2010/03/30

My trip of Spain #4 The Plaza de Mayor

After listening to a music in the Puerta del Sol, I went to The Plaza de Mayor by foot.



A few years ago, I watched a TV program about this place.

In the past, Spanish kings or queens had watched festivals etc in this place. Even now, people are living in classic buildings around this place. There are many restaurants around this place. I drank a cup of coffee in this place because I felt tired.

After taking a rest, I went to Spanish department "El Corte Ingles".

I watched Spanish foods(vegetables, meats, fishes) in the grocery department! There are so fresh and big vegetables and fruits, many fishes. Of course, there are many famous ham of Spanish food! I often go to supermarkets while traveling in foreign countries. Because I can understand their usual days more!!! I could watch rare Spanish foods in there.When I watch them, I thought I wanted to live in Spain!!! Because there is a variety of foods in Spain and they created rich dietary culture for a long time.

0 件のコメント: