2010/03/31

My trip of Spain #5 Guernica.

I like to go to museums. Of course, I went to a museum of Madrid.

At first, I went to the museumMuseo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía.



There are many famous modern arts in this museum. For example,Pablo Picasso and Salvador Dalí,Joan Miró.

This is a picture "Woman in blue"of Picasso.

This is one of my favorite pictures.



This is Salvador Dali's picture.



It was a first time to see his picture "The Persistence of Memory" when I was a junior high school.

The main purpose was to see most famous picture "Guernica"of this museum for me.


When I saw his picture, I felt Picasso's angry and sorrow. I had read the book about Spanish Civil War. It was so terrible. I can't express my feeling when I watched it in Spain. However, I was so happy to watch wonderful pictures in the museum.

0 件のコメント: