2006/11/03

About women

Today is a holiday. But I have to work. So I am in my office now.

By the way, one my favorite movie was broadcasted on TV and I watched it at last night.

"All about my mother"



Have you ever seen it?

I can't explain why I like this movie well.

After watching this movie, I think about various women and lives again. One mother lost his son. She tried to find her ex husband and she met actress and nurse and her parents and her ex husband etc. But they had some troubles and one mother helped them and they helped one mother. I think that they were very good persons although they had problems about themselves.

I can't remember how many times I have watched this movie. But my feels are different after watching it. This movie keeps my trust even if I had watched it many times.

I really recommend this movie.

0 件のコメント: