2006/11/07

My next vacation

I forgot to talk about my next travel.

Yes, I went to the travel agency on Saturday and paid money.

My next travel is Penang.


I had gone to Penang last year. But I couldn't go to some places and I couldn't do scuba diving.Please look at this if you want to know more.

In addition, my mother wants to go to Penang with me.

At first, I thought that I would go to Langkawi because my friends and Lizze recommend.
But I changed my mind.

I want my mother to see Penang.

Anyway, I will go to Penang with my mother on January of next year.

I can't wait for going to Penang again.

3 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
it looks and sounds amazing,
I'm sure you will have a great time!!
It's also really nice you can take your mother.
take care
Mike

lizze さんのコメント...

Oh I .......................... so wish I could do the same.

plz plz bring your camera and show us the pics.

It is almost paradise - enjoy :)

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment.

I will enjoy my travel with my mother!
Thanks!

Lizze:
Sure!

I will go to there with my digital camera and I take a lot of photos in Penang!