2006/11/08

Japanese poetry

Do you know Japanese poetry Haiku?



Recenlty,I enjoy making Haiku.

At frist, I thought it was difficult to make Haiku. A few weeks ago, I saw one woman's blog on the net. She is older than me. And she made Haiku. Her Haiku was very interesting. So I decided to make Haiku.

My haiku are here.

- 朝起きる ヨガして 今日もがんばるぞ
Asa okiru yoga shite kyou mo ganbaruzo
- 昨日はね 夜更かしネットで 寝不足だ
kinou wa ne yofukasi net de nebusoku da
- 来年に ペナンに行くよ 楽しみだ
rainen ni penang ni ikuyo tanoshimi da
Sorry that they are Japanese.

It is very fun to make Haiku.

1 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I hope your cold is better,
I wish I could read you Haiku ... ha ha ... I must practice my Japanese ...ha ha.. I think it's cool to be creative, as you know I like to write music and sometimes songs, I find it relaxing and fun....... Hailu are very popular in the U.K. you can buy many books of Haiku written in English or translated from Japanese ......
I have a book called "The Narrow Road to the Deep North"
by Matsuo Basho .....it is a very interesting book with lovely poems , but I think the words may lose some of their magic in translation to English.
I hope you have fun writing more Haiku
take care
Mike