2007/02/07

Heavy headache

After coming back to my home, I am a little tired. In addition, I had a heavy headache since yesterday. I couldn't sleep because a heavy headache. Although I took medicines.
So I went to the hospital today. I said to the doctor that I had a heavy headache and I couldn't do anything because of the headache. The doctor asked me how was my headache.
Then he tell me that you had a headache because of the visual fatigue and profound fatigue. My headache was the migraine headache.Yeas, I might enjoyed Penang a lot of. Anyway, The doctor said to me that the pain of heavy headache disappear soon if you make an injection. So I made an injection and took a rest for 10mins. After 10 mins, I didn't feel any pain of my headache. I couldn't believe.
Then the doctor said to me that you will go to here and you have to make a injection, if you feel the same headache. Anyway, I was lucky because the pain disappear.
By the way, I am writing my trip of Penang. I wrote about Butterfly farm & Tropical spice garden. Please look at this if you want to read more.

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I am glad to hear you feel better now, i hope you don't get any more headaches!
Thabks for posting more wonderful pictures of your trip.
please take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment and worrying about me.

I took a lot of pictures.
So I have to post them.hahaha