2007/02/10

Not good....

While I stayed in Penang, I was very fine. I could enjoyed swimming and parasailing etc. But now, I have a terrible headache and I feel dizzy since 2 days ago. I don't know why I have a terrible headache and I feel dizzy. So I am taking a rest & taking medicines.... I really hate my terrible headache. I can't do anything because of heavy pain. But I will go to Shinjyuku in order to have a dinner with frinends. So I have been taking a rest until tonight. I don't write my wonderful trip of Penang yet. I will write about it because I would like you to know that Penang is a good place. Anyway, I will try to take a rest.

3 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Dear Reona
I'm sorry to hear you have the headaches again, I really hope you feel better soon!! Please take care and rest if possible.
look after yourself
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment.
I am taking a rest.
So I am better.
I have a little headache today.

I will go to the hospital tomorrow.

Thank you for worrying about me!

Take care

Mike さんのコメント...

good luck at the hospital,
I am glad you feel a little better
please take care
Mike