2007/02/09

How Boyish or Girlish Are You?

I like to read my frineds's blog in the morning. I found the interesting website of Lizze's blog. It is "How Boyish or Girlish Are You?". So I tried it.
My type is
You Are 50% Boyish and 50% Girlish
You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.
Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.
You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.
You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.

What is type of you?

4 件のコメント:

lizze さんのコメント...

*yay* you too :)

reona さんのコメント...

Lizze:
Yeah,I am same!!!

Thank you for telling an interesting website!

See you

Lonely Linus さんのコメント...

I'm 60% boy and 40% girl. Yay! Hahaha, I'm still a boy!

reona さんのコメント...

X:
Thank you for reading my blog and comment.

That's good because you are a kind man!!!