2007/02/21

Japanese funny movie "Tsuribaka nisshi"

I went to the supermarket because there weren't any food in my home. Then I found the heads of fishes and I bought them again.



I will cook "Arani" again. Sometimes, I put heads of fishes into miso soup.

After shopping, I watched Japanese funny film "Tsuribaka nisshi". This film's main character is one man who love to fish. He prefer fishing to working. So he tries to take holidays in order to go to fishing. His character is very funny. I think that some of Japanese think that they would like to do like him because some of Japanese don't enjoy lives and they don't have hobbies. This film is very famous and many people saw this film. So new movies are kept making for now.

If you see this film, you may be able to understand Japanese companies and workers.

7 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I read the film link ... that sounds good , I really want to see that .... it said the English title is " Free and Easy" but it doesn't seem to be available on DVD here or in the U.S.A .... hopefully they will release it soon....
nice fish heads .. ha ha ... big eyes!!
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment.

I hope you will be able to see this film because it is very funny!

JAL さんのコメント...

Oh, my God! Maybe once cooked... But what is there to eat in a fish head? I hope it is just the water where you boil them.

reona さんのコメント...

Jal:
Thank you for the comment.
We eat around eyes and head of fishes.
Of course, we eat them after boiling them.

lizze さんのコメント...

Uhm, those eyes is a too strange for me ... sorry!

reona さんのコメント...

Lizze:
Thank you for the cooment!

I can understand you.hahaha.

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hi! I have watched "Tsuribaka Nissi". I think this movie is funny, but very interesting.