2007/11/12

Eating!Eating Japanese food!!!

Hi,How are you? I am fine. I don't write about my trip of UK. I am sorry because I had a great time. So I want to write about a lot of my trips.

By the way, I am eating Japanese food "Sushi" & "Sashimi" now.hahaha. I am really Japanese. My favorite fishes are tuna,salmons,prawn,bonito. I bought these food.

-sushi(the price is 650 yen)

-sashimie of salmon(the price is 550 yen per 2 pack)

- Brevoort(the price is 98 yen!!! of course, I love brevoorts!)



In Japan, this season is called autumn eating because the mushroom "Matsutake" and Brevoorts are sold and we can eat them in only the autumn. I like raw brevoorts and grilled brevoorts. Do you want to eat them?

3 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
that sushi and sashimi looks good! much cheaper than in English supermarkets !!
I like the look of the fish ...... Brevoorts?
I tried to find out more about them on the internet but could not find any information. Do they have another name ?
They look a little like small sardines maybe.
I hope you are well,
take care
Mike

ba さんのコメント...

yeah, i LOVE tamago-sushi!!!!!!!!!

匿名 さんのコメント...

I like to eat sushi and sashimi!
I like to eat sanma,too!