2007/11/15

I want to meet my friend again.

I am shedding tears now. Why do the humans have to be died ? I know my question is stupid. Today, I got a call from my friend's brother. He said that my friend was died on 11th of this month in the company. I knew that he was busy for a long time. We sometimes talked by the phone. The last email from him is 3days before he was died. I am sorry because I wrote sad thing. But he was an important friend for me. He was so kind & interesting. Everyone loves him. After hearing his death, I can't believe at all. I can't forget his talking,smile,joke etc. I know that it is impossible. But I want to meet him again.

2 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

I'm so sorry... it must be hard to lose someone. But i think memories are more important in these moments. if you had a good time with him, that's what really matters.
may he rest in peace.

reona さんのコメント...

ba:

How are you?

I could recover from the death of my friend.
Thank you for worrying me.

I agree.
I have many memories of him.
I believe that he takes a rest in the heaven.

I hope you are well and enjoy your life.
we must enjoy our lives!!!

I will send you a post card later!

See you!