2007/11/03

Going to shinjyuku & eating Yakitori

At tonight, I had to go to Shinjyuku because I would have a dinner with frineds. Although the time of the dinner was 7pm, I went to Shinjyuku at 5 pm. There were a lot of people in there. Always...

Anyway, I went to the shoues store and I bought a new sneakers of adidas. I like adidas. So I have only sneakers of adidas. This is my new sneakers.



After that, I took photos in Shinjyuku.

When I walked around the store of Gap, I found the christmas tree!!!

There is a temple "Hanazono jinjya" in Shinjyuku. The festival will be hold in this month. If I have a chance, I will try to go there. The ad is Japanese picture.funny.
This is Japanese food of Yakiniku and this restaurant "Jyojyoen" is so famous because the foods are so delicious. The price is a little expensive. But I like this restaurant.
Then I went to one cafe. I love this cafe because the atmosphere is so good. I can refresh & read the book for hours. There are many books and plans in this cafe. So I sometimes go to there. After drinking coffee & reading the book for 1 hour, I get out the cafe and I went to the Japanese restaurant ”Toridori” to meet friends. We ate Yakitori. Of course, driking beer too. The price was not expensive.

5 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

you like Adidas? That's nice, now I know what your Christmas gift will be!

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
that food looks tasty, I want to try that...
Cool sneakers!
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Ba:
I love adidas.
Do you like?

I love new sneakers.hahaha

Mike:
Yes,Yakitori is so delicious!
If you come to Japan, we will eat Yakitori together!hahaha

ba さんのコメント...

yes, i admire the history of adidas! i saw the very first soccer sneakers that was made by adidas!
i will send you... a surprise! hahahaha

reona さんのコメント...

ba:
Ok!