2008/08/21

Orchid garden

I had stayed at my parent's home for 5 days and came back to a real world where I am live on 17th.

I could really enjoy having a great time.

Because I don't like a too hot summer, I went to the places where were cool and close to my parent's home.
Of course my father and mother are same.

On 14 th of Aug, we discussed about what we would go and where we would have a lunch after waking up at 11 am.

The places where we would try to go to were here.

- Going to the airport "centrair"

I had gone to there a few times.
There are many interesting shops and restaurants in there and we can see airplanes in the sky deck.
In addition, there is a hotspring in there!



Unfortunately, I don't enjoy it of the airport yet.
According to the information, we can see the night view and flying planes while taking a bath in the hot spring.

So many people go to there on weekends and holidays.

- Going to a fish market "Ishiki"

You many know about it because I wrote about this fish market on my blog.
On Jan, we had gone to there and there are fish stores and restaurants.
We ate Sushi and we could buy seafoods cheaper.

- The island "Chita"

There are beaches in Chita island. So many children and other visit in Chita island to swim in the oceans.
I like beaches and oceans.
However, it takes at least 2 hours to Chita island by the car.
In addition, we must wait for a few hours if the highway is crowded.
So we decided not to go to there.

- The orchid garden

I didn't go to there before and I love flowers.
My mother had gone to there with my brother and she said that it is so cooler than outside.
The orchid garden is in Nagoya city and it is close to Sakae station.

We discussed for 1 hour and we decided to go to the orchid garden by a car.

And my father knew that the restaurant of the orchid garden was so nice.

After 30 mins, we arrived at there.
The fee of the orchid garden is 700 yen.

We entered into the orchid garden and enjoyed seeing beautiful or interesting orchids.







Then we had a lunch at a restaurant of the orchid garden "THE ORCHID ROOM".



According to the website, this restaurant is known for people and many people married in there.
We ate pasta lunch.

The menu is here.

- Salad
- Bread
- Pasta of octopus and paprika
- coffee

The price is 1500yen.

After a lunch, we went to back.

I prefer quiet gardens to crowded places.
I would like to go to the orchid garden again.

0 件のコメント: