2008/08/09

The summer vacation's plans

Well, I always think about going to my parent's home since last week.
Today, I reserved the tickets of express bus.
The fee of round-trip was about 10,200 yen.
If I get on the express train , I had to pay at least 21,000 yen by round trip.
So I was lucky because I could save money.

I will leave my office at 15 pm of 12th and get on the bus from Shinjyuku at 16 pm.
The bus will arrive at Nagoya station at 22 pm.
Because I don't have a car license , my father will come to Nagoya station.

What will I do at my parent's home?

Nothing!!!

At this morning, I watched an interesting news on TV.

What is many Japanese's plans of summer vacations?

Their plans are doing nothing!!!

According to the news, many people planed to stay at homes while vacations.
Many Japanese people used to travel or go out by cars.
The crowded airports and roads, express trains etc were famous during summer vacation.
Many news said about them on TV and I watched the news about crowed roads on TV.

However, the price of crude oil is higher and they try not to drive cars now.
(Current oil's price is 190 yen in Tokyo.)
I think it is good to global warming.

I think we will have a little luxury lunch at a restaurant during this summer vacation.
Although we will go to somewhere by my father's car.
However, my father gets eye strain while driving for a long time since last year.
So we may go to the place where is close to home if my father drives a car.

Anyway, I will take a rest at my parent's home.

0 件のコメント: