2008/08/20

The two sons of Francisco

Do you know "Zezé Di Camargo & Luciano"?

I didn't know about them before.

A few months ago, I found one movie.
The movie was "The two sons of Francisco" and about Brazilian famous musicians "Zezé Di Camargo & Luciano".

This movie was based on the true story and released in 2005.



Finally, I could watched the movie and I shed my tears many times while watching the movie.

The story was about a family of Zezé Di Camargo & Luciano.
Their family was poor and they had many brothers and sisters.
Their father wanted sons to become musicians and they learned to play the music for many years.

After trying making efforts, they could become musicians.

Especially, I was impressed with the last scene of the movie.

The last scene was a concert of Camargo and Luciano.
When they were singing songs, their father and mother suddenly appeared on the stage.

I couldn't stop shedding my tears when I watched the last scene.

"The two sons of Francisco" is my most favorite movie.

1 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

Hello!
It's been a long time i don't post a comment, right?

Well, i watched this movie. it's beautiful the way these 2 kids became famous singers!
i think now you can understand how many poor people there are in brazil.