2008/09/03

The apprentice

Hi, how are you?

I am fine.
On last Friday, I left the office at 8 pm and arrived at the station.
As soon as I started going back home by foot, I met a steady deluge and a thunder.

While I went back to home, I was soaked through by the drizzling rain.
When I turn on the TV and watched the TV news at home, the trains were stopped because of the rain and thunder.

Although I promised to meet my friend on Sat, I gave up.
Because I couldn't go back to my home if the trains were stopped because of tunder and heavy rain.

Then I decided to stay at my home while a weekend and I enjoyed watchig movies.

At first, I watched "Maiko Haaaan!!!".



I was looking forward to watching this movie when the movie was released.
However, I didn't have a chance to watch it in the theater.

This movie was comedy and the story was about "Maiko" that is Geisha's apprentice.

The main character was one man who love Maiko's culture.
He move to Kyoto from Tokyo to meet Maiko.
Then funny accidents happened around him and his girl friend.

I couldn't stop laughing while watching the movie.

I suppose that this movie was so fun!

0 件のコメント: