2008/09/09

The new restaurant

Hi, how are you? I am fine. Today, I plan to leave my office at 7 pm and go to one nearby restaurant. Because it will start opening today. I saw a restaurant under construction ago a few week. At first, I didn't know what kind of restaurant was. However, I found a menu of that and it was a restaurant of French food "Galette". There were many people in there 2 days ago. When I glanced at them, it looked like a party before opening. In the past, my friend told me a wonderful galette's restaurant "le bretagne". http://www.le-bretagne.com/j/lebretagne.html According to the website of that, it was a first restaurant of "Galette" in Japan. I ate Gallette and drank cider and the taste of huge Gallette. Then I sometimes went to there to eat Gallette. I don't eat Gallette for about 7 years. So I forget the taste at all. Anyway, I am looking forward to eating Gallete tonight!

1 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

HUGE Galette? hahaha