2008/09/24

Preparing the another way to leave Japan and make money

I don't know where Japan is going to lead.

You know that Japanese Prime Ministar Fukuda said that he wants to resign.
Japanese is still so angry with him and he is criticized by public.

Because he doesn't have any responsibility.

Why did he decide to become Japanese Prime Ministar after Abe resigned 11 months ago?
I think he knew that it is too hard to become Prime Ministar.

And there are a lot of difficult problems now.
However, he didn't manage to solve all of them.
Meanwhile, he just only increased other problems.
I know that the job of Prime Ministar.
However, he gained many money and benefits as Prime Ministar.
All workers are put up with low money and prise-up now.

In addition, he stopped interviews after the announce of resign because he didn't want to be criticized by reporters.

Then new Prime Minister will be born tomorrow.
But we are cool toward him and Japanese government.

So I can understand many Japanese feel resignation and they left Japan and started to live in other countries.

You may know that my dream is living in other countries someday and enjoying traveling.

It is so difficult to get a job and obtain working visa in foreign countries for me.
Because my english isn't perfect and the companies don't get working visa.
So I will have to study abroad in English schools.
If I stay in foreign countries over 1 year, I will have to continue to go to schools.

However, I finally found the another way to make money besides my work.
So I'm really happy.
Because I may stay in foreign countries and live in there for years without worrying money if I make money by that.

I will keep studying one thing and doing that besides my work.

To tell the truth, I knew about that a few years ago.

Because some of friends did that to make money.
At the first, I was so scared.
But I don't feel any scare at all because I understood the system of one thing.
And one thing may be suited for my personality and preference.

One thing doesn't make my anxious.

As I checked out one thing one day, I could know that many Japanese who live in other countries did one thing to earn their bread and butter.

Now, I just started doing one thing and I didn't make enough money to live in other countries after quitting my job yet.

If I make enough money and quit my job, I will reveal about one thing on my blog. But I will keep studying one thing and doing that for my dream.

0 件のコメント: