2009/09/29

Hanshan Temple of Suzhou

I want to write about my travel of China because I have some time.

I left from Tokyo and arrived at Shanghai of China 22 pm. It took about 3 hours from Narita to Shanghai. Then we checked in the hotel on the first day. Next day, we got up at 6 am and we had a breakfast in the hotel. After the breakfast in the hotel, we got on the bus in order to go to Suzhou. It takes 2 hours from Shanghai to Suzuhou by the bus. You may know that Suzuhou is called "Oriental Venis". There are many rivers and famous temples etc in Suzuhou. The silk of Suzuhou is famous. At frist, we went to Hanshan Temple. This temple was built in 502 year. But this temple was built in 1860 because of the fire.

This is Gotama Siddhattha's statue of the gold.



This is a belfry of the temple. The stone is a fieldstone and a popular photo spot.(Of course, we took photos in this place!)

Then we went to Chinese famous garden. I will write about it later.

0 件のコメント: